The Society for functional near-infrared spectroscopy (SfNIRS) is a professional organization of basic and clinical scientists who seek to understand the functional properties of biological tissues, especially the brain, using optical methods. The aim of the Society is to promote the exchange of ideas, interdisciplinary collaboration, and education.
The purpose of this website is to help strengthen the community by providing information about instruments, probes, analysis software, related meetings, publications, and more.
fNIRS 2024 will be held in Birmingham, UK on September 11th to 15th, 2024,
Initial preparations are underway.
- Become a member
- SfNIRS Summer School 2023
- fNIRS-UK 2023 – Endorsed event
- fNIRS 2022
- See the video recording of all Oral sessions
- Download the program book here
- fNIRS2022 program https://fnirs.org/events/conferences/fnirs-2022-schedule/
- Society webinars – Research talks from our young researchers
- Educational tutorials – Educational talks from senior researchers
The Society for fNIRS has adopted Neurophotonics as its official journal. Please consider submitting your next relevant article to the new special issue: 30 YEARS OF FUNCTIONAL NEAR INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY. https://www.spiedigitallibrary.org/journals/neurophotonics/call-for-papers#navBarAnchor
Additional information about impact factor, indexing and special issues can be found here.