We have extended the deadline to May 31st, 2015. Voting will take place in summer 2015 and the winning logo will be announced in September 2015.
Ideas for a logo are accepted in any form. It would be helpful, though, if you could adhere to the following directions:
- The logo should contain the term “SfNIRS” or ‘fNIRS” and the phrase “The Society for functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy”
- The color of the text can be freely chosen
- The logo can be saved at a resolution that will enable us to zoom in to see details during judging, but the file size must not exceed 5 MB
- File formats allowed for submission: .gif, .jpeg, .png, .pdf; preferably in RGB color mode
- If possible the logo should be designed in vector graphics software (like Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, DrawIt, DrawPlus, Microsoft Expression Design) and should be available as a vector graphics file (.eps, .ai)
Judges will select up to 20 logos to include in an online voting competition. Each SfNIRS member has one vote to select the best candidate. The logo with the most votes wins.
Submission: Please submit the logo to Felix Scholkmann (Felix.Scholkmann@usz.ch)
The logo design team (Felix Scholkmann, Hellmuth Obrig and Maria Angela Franceschini)