The following publications where shared in FB
- A book chapter for SfNIRS members: Neurovascular Interactions in the Neurologically Compromised Neonatal Brain
- Nice new review paper about models of neurovascular coupling
- Latest BabyLux newsletter is out. There are two new videos as well.
- A new approach to remove global artifacts in fNIRS signals.
- Temporal Cortex Activation to Audiovisual Speech in Normal-Hearing and Cochlear Implant Users Measured with Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy.
- Recruitment of the left precentral gyrus in reading epilepsy: A multimodal neuroimaging study.
- Association between rostral prefrontal cortical activity and functional outcome in first-episode psychosis: a longitudinal functional near-infrared spectroscopy study.
- Using patient-specific hemodynamic response function in epileptic spike analysis of human epilepsy: a study based on EEG-fNIRS.
- Distinct hemispheric specializations for native and non-native languages in one-day-old newborns identified by fNIRS.
- Association between impaired brain activity and volume at the sub-region of Broca’s area in ultra-high risk and first-episode schizophrenia: A multi-modal neuroimaging study.
- Functional near-infrared spectroscopy for neuroimaging in cochlear implant recipients.
- The role of prefrontal cortex during postural control in Parkinsonian syndromes a functional near-infrared spectroscopy study.
- Best facilitated cortical activation during different stepping, treadmill, and robot-assisted walking training paradigms and speeds: A functional near-infrared spectroscopy neuroimaging study.
- The role of left inferior frontal cortex during audiovisual speech perception in infants.
- Prefrontal hemodynamic after-effects caused by rebreathing may predict affective states – A multimodal functional near-infrared spectroscopy study.
List compiled by Rebecca Dewey & Sarah Lloyd-Fox