The role of the communications committee is to facilitate and enhance communications between the society and the membership through the monthly newsletter, Facebook and Twitter.
- Heather Bortfeld, California USA, Chair (2015-)
- Felipe Orihuela-Espina, UK, Chair (2017- ),
- Sabrina Brigadoi, Italy, (2015-),
- Rens Burghardt, China (2021-)
- Adam Eggebrecht, Missouri USA, (2015-)
- Louisa Gousse, United Kingdom (2022 -)
- Frank Hu, Michigan USA (2015-)
- Samuel Antonio Montero-Hernández, USA (2022 -)
- Sergio Novi, Brazil (2017-)
- Yumie Ono, Japan (2017-)
- Guy Perkins, UK (2022-)
- Luca Pollonini, USA (2016-)
- Felix Scholkmann, Switzerland (2015-)
- Meryem Yucel, USA (2017-)
- Gemma Bale, UK, (2016-2021)
- Jeff Dunn, Canada, (2015-2021)
- Dani Forster, Australia (2016-2021)
- Kaja Jasinska, USA (2015-2021)
- Noman Naseer, Pakistan (2017-2021)
- Chunming Lu, China (2015-2021)
The mission of the Education Committee is to provide information about, promote and organize training sessions and other educational material related to the use, applications, data analysis and interpretation of fNIRS techniques.
Judit Gervain, France, Chair (2017-)
Rickson Mesquita, Brazil, Co-Chair
Silvia Benavides, Italy
Robert Cooper, UK
Lauren Emberson, USA
Christophe Grova, Canada
Sarah Lloyd-Fox, UK
Yasuyo Minagawa, Japan
Hellmuth Obrig, Germany
The role of the Standardization Committee (SC) is to provide the fNIRS community (scientists, clinicians, industries) with a collection of best practice guidelines for supporting all aspects relevant to the fNIRS technique, from performance assessment of instrumentation to correct implementation of fNIRS measurements, from basic data analysis procedures to advanced statistical methods. Check out Resources Tab to find out more on hardware, software, data streaming and data format.
Alessandro Torricelli, Italy, Chair Meryem Ayşe Yücel, USA, co-Chair
Contact Alessandro if you are interested on becoming a member.
We are working on establishing a DEI committee.
Contact Joy if you are interested on becoming a member.