By Felipe Orihuela-Espina
This highlights corresponds to the publications list accompanying the newsletter issue of October 2019. It contains entries in the period from mid June 2019 until end of September 2019. Entries have been organized in four sections according to the different methodologies to collect them. No efforts is made to eliminate duplicates.
If you know of any other publication that you think it should be announced here, or you want an amendment to be made, please do contact us with the event information so that we can be more comprehensive. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this offers are still open. For future issues, we encourage you to announce your publications in our Facebook group or in Tweeter using the hashtag #fNIRSpublication .
fNIRS papers posted on Facebook and Twitter
Methodology. This section was constructed from your posts made to the social networks in the period from June 15, 2019 to September 30, 2019, and specifically in our Facebook group as well as those in Tweeter (with hashtag #fnirs). As this is a manual task, errors may have occurred. Although we have done every effort to include all of the publications announced there, we apologize in advance if we have missed any of your posting. Please do let us know of those publications advertised in the social networks under the search criteria that we may have missed so that we can include it asap. In brackets, the date of posting and the person who made the post. When a publication is mentioned more than once, we only include the first post.
- (21-Oct-Tw, Marco Ferrari) Quaresima and Ferrari A Mini-Review on Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS): Where Do We Stand, and Where Should We Go?. Photonics (2019) doi:10.3390/photonics6030087
- (30-Sep-FB, Baris Yesilyurt) Seidal et al Changes in neurovascular coupling during cycling exercise measured by multi‑distance fNIRS: a comparison between endurance athletes and physically active controls. Experimental Brain Research (2019) doi:10.1007/s00221-019-05646-4
- (6-Sep-FB, Harsimrat Singh) Modi et al Association of Residents’ Neural Signatures With Stress Resilience During Surgery JAMA Surgery (2019) doi:10.1001/jamasurg.2019.2552
- (31-Aug-FB, Mari Franceschini) Afshari et al Cerebral oximetry performance testing with a 3D-printed vascular array phantom Biomedical Optics Express (2019) 10(8):3731-3746
- (30-Aug-FB, Baris Yesilyurt) Sagiv et al Prenatal exposure to organophosphate pesticides and functional neuroimaging in adolescents living in proximity to pesticide application PNAS (2019) 116(37):18347-18356
- (29-Jul-FB, Baris Yesilyurt) Verma et al Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy to Probe tDCS-Induced Cortical Functioning Changes in Tinnitus Journal Int Adv Otology (2019) 10.5152/iao.2019.6022
- (29-Jul-FB, Baris Yesilyurt) Berger et al, Brain Oscillatory and Hemodynamic Activity in a Bimanual Coordination Task Following Transcranial Alternating Current Stimulation (tACS): A Combined EEG-fNIRS Study. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience (2019) 13:172
- (24-Jul-FB, Rebecca Re) Scano et al NIRS-EMG for Clinical Applications: A Systematic Review Applied Sciences (2019), 9:2952
- (22-Jul-FB, Baris Yesilyurt) Kimmig et al Feasibility of NIRS-based neurofeedback training in social anxiety disorder: behavioral and neural correlates Journal of Neural Transmission (2019) 126:1175-1185
- (12-Jul-FB, Turgut Durduran) Colombo et al Effects of the instrument response function and the gate width in time-domain diffuse correlation spectroscopy: model and validations Neurophotonics (2019) 6(3):035001
- (12-Jul-FB, Sabrina Brigadoi) DiLorenzo et al Recommendations for motion correction of infant fNIRS data applicable to multiple data sets and acquisition systems NeuroImage (2019) 200:511–527
- (10-Jul-FB, Chiara Bulgarelli) Bulgarelli et al Fronto-temporoparietal connectivity and self-awareness in 18-month-olds: A resting state fNIRS study Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience (2019) 38:100676
- (10-Jul-FB, Edgar Guevara) Rosas-Romero et al Prediction of epileptic seizures with convolutional neural networks and functional near-infrared spectroscopy signals Computers in Biology and Medicine (2019) 111:103355
- (9-Jul-FB, Baris Yesilyurt) Berger et al, Current State and Future Prospects of EEG and fNIRS in Robot-Assisted Gait Rehabilitation: A Brief Review Frontiers in Human Neuroscience (2019) 13:172
- (2-Jul-FB, Turgut Durduran) Andresen B et al, Cerebral oxygenation and blood flow in normal term infants at rest measured by a hybrid near-infrared device (BabyLux) Pediatric Research (2019) 86:515 – 521
- (27-Jun-FB, Alex Luhmann) Luhmann A et al, A new blind source separation framework for signal analysis and artifact rejection in functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy NeuroImage 200 (2019) 72–88
Neurophotonics latest issues
Methodology. Neurophotonics is the society official journal. We provide links to the latest issues.
Methodology. Searches were made in PubMed constraining the search period between June 15, 2019 and September, 30, 2019. These were later processed for readability but no records were otherwise added or removed. The following searches have been executed: