The following publications were shared on FB
- Leader emergence through interpersonal neural synchronization
- CEREBROS(TM)-A “Make-In-India”, portable, point-of-care neuromonitoring device
- Transitive and intransitive gesture execution and observation compared to resting state
- The effects of a transition between local and global processing on vigilance performance
- Are you talking to me? Neural activations in 6-month-old infants in response to being addressed during natural interactions
- Top-down modulation in the infant brain: Learning-induced expectations rapidly affect the sensory cortex at 6 months
- Perceiving emotions in human-human and human-animal interactions: Hemodynamic prefrontal activity (fNIRS) and empathic concern.
- Cluster imaging of multi-brain networks (CIMBN): a general framework for hyperscanning and modeling a group of interacting brains.
- Multiregional functional near-infrared spectroscopy reveals globally symmetrical and frequency-specific patterns of superficial interference.
- Emotions and BIS/BAS components affect brain activity (ERPs and fNIRS) in observing intra-species and inter-species interactions.
- Neural correlates of processing elastic moving faces: A functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) study.
- Infants’ neural responses to facial emotion in the prefrontal cortex are correlated with temperament: a functional near-infrared spectroscopy study
- Individual classification of ADHD children by right prefrontal hemodynamic responses during a go/no-go task as assessed by fNIRS
- Effects of cholinesterase inhibitor on brain activation in Alzheimer’s patients measured with functional near-infrared spectroscopy.
- Human temporal-parietal junction spontaneously tracks others’ beliefs: A functional near-infrared spectroscopy study.
List compiled by Kaja Jasinska